The Most Versatile Offering
With a 20:1 CBD:THC ratio, this high CBD ratio is perfect to an energizing start to the day! Jenny’s Rose proprietary extraction process provides whole-plant extract that includes all the best that the plant offers, including cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids. Many say full spectrum, but don’t mean it. We mean full plant.
- 450 mg / 15 ml bottle
- 60 servings / 15 ml bottle
- 7.5 mg / serving
Get Jenny's Rose In Your Hometown
Full Plant Extract Oils Including Cannabinoids, Terpenes, and Remnant Materials
- Cannabinoids – the molecular compounds that guide a euphoric experience, most commonly known as CBD and THC, with many minor compounds such as CBN, CBG, and many more
- Terpenes – the aromatic and flavor ensemble that also promotes a harmony with cannabinoids and the remainder
- Remainder materials – The remainder materials are additional plant compounds that most other extraction methods burn away; the fats, lipids, etc. This is the stuff that creates a symphony with the cannabinoids and terpenes. You wouldn’t want to hear an orchestra without the percussion section!
All additive materials are all natural oils from other organic grade plants
- We simply mix plants with other plants, for the best formulation and carriers. Our proprietary formulation consists of quality grade plant ingredients that are added precisely for both flavor and impact
Everything inside has undergone extensive 3rd party certified testing for the most clean outcome
- 3rd party licensed laboratories test our products at multiple stages of production . They test for quality and help us ensure we do not contain any potential foreign or toxic materials even though we don’t use harmful materials in production. The benefit to us, it helps us monitor consistency and if any odd batches happen. The benefit to you, a verified clean product. They use a variety of tests such as High-Performance Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, and genetic screening among many others. Each bottle has test results available via QR code, provided directly from the 3rd party lab